Friday, April 7, 2017

Zimbabwe - Tuesday!

The kids were VERY excited about Tuesday's activity (Cambree's choice!) of riding elephants! I thought it might be just riding them around in a circular pen or something, but it was a 30 minute trek through the Zimbabwe bush! Hard to do that justice with pictures!

Cambree's eyes when she saw her elephant approaching!

Waiting for their elephants!

Caedmon feeding his elephant

Cambree feeding her elephant

Cason's elephant was huge! They were anywhere from 27-30 years old and had been with the park for 17 years.

We were VERY close to the elephants...

Blu & I got to walk with them!

Hey - we're thirsty!

That time I might have thought I was being attacked by an elephant...and the guide happened to have the camera...

The rest of the day was spent in the pool!

Last night camping - I think I can, I think I can!

No comments: