Monday, December 5, 2016

Capetown 2016 - Sunday!

It's Sunday - our final day in Capetown! This vacation was longer than most for us - we usually do about 4-5 days, but this was a full seven days! We had a great, relaxing, last day here on the Cape!

Headed out to the 10am church service! (I love how my Spark bottle makes an appearance in all my pictures! ;)

We worshiped at Hillsong Capetown!

It was a little like walking into the Wonderland Arcade! (just kidding). It was definitely different though - first time I've parked in a parking garage to go to church! It was very efficiently run though to get a massive number of people in and out to worship Jesus! The kids were excited to get to go to a kids' class. After it was over, Cason kept saying, "Only a one hour church?!" A little different from church in the bush...

The worship was awesome, and they broadcast a sermon from the pastor of Hillsong Australia. I might have felt kinda like I was listening to Nigil the bird on Finding Nemo preach a sermon... ;)

After church, we headed to Mugg & Bean! (I hate that I have no makeup on in any of my pics, thanks to Lasik!)

Chocolate chip pancakes = happiness!

And a Caribbean coconut mocha!

Enjoying our last meal out for awhile!

After lunch, we did a quick photo shoot on the beach and around the hotel!

We hung out at the pool - the sun was hot but it was only about 75 degrees!

A little cold for Cason!

Blu and the kids did some kite flying on the beach! Caedmon did great - Cason's kite flew away...

Meawnhile, Dad got spoiled at the spa!

So did we!

We enjoyed our last sunset on the beach with some more "jumping" pics!

Even Dad got in on the action with his Karate Kid pose!

I couldn't miss the last sunset but can't get sand in my eyes because of Lasik!

Poor Cambree was inside a little miserable with impetigo on her legs and an infection on her toe! (What is it with my kids and toe infections on vacations?!! Maybe they're not used to wearing shoes...)

And that's a wrap! The sun has set on our 2016 vacations! Next trip = August 2017!

No comments: