Saturday, June 1, 2013

Last of Alabama Team

Here are the last of the Alabama team pictures! Tomorrow is Caedmon's birthday, so I'll be blogging on that, so I wanted to get you the last team pics today! I got these from an iphone and some of them are sideways, no matter how much I edit them! (That's a first-world problem - we don't typically have those problems in Zambia!) :)

Sonya enjoying some library time!

Our staff interpreters are always so eager to help with teams!

A picture of Steve!! He taught every day in the villages

Linlee praying with a Zambian woman

Maxwell enjoyed interpreting for this team, as this was his home village they were working in!

Why is this picture upside down!!!!??? Axer enjoys some time with Josh!

Kevin teaching in the village

Teacher Diana's Kindergarten class - Axer, Joseph, Phillip, & Cason

Linlee & Grace spent a lot of time in the library!

Josh shows off an interesting African specimen!

Can you find Kevin in there somewhere??

Ethan was SO great with all of the kids, especially my 3!

Shucking some maize in the village

I am always impressed when young college students come prepared to lead in Bible studies to people much older than them - good job Ethan!

Aren't you glad you just have to twist a faucet to get water??

My Caedmon :)

Our computer lab is going up!

No comments: