Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Georgia Team, Day Two

Today I mainly have pictures of True Love Waits, because that's where I was all day! I just LOVE this ministry and being around young teenagers - they're my favorites!!

Can you find my husband??

Blu is so amazing with this age - he had them all riled up with fun Tonga & English songs!

Stacey and the group did a great job teaching today!

This is my favorite part of the presentation - Billie Ann infects one donut with "HIV", puts it back into the bag, and asks the kids if they want to choose a donut to eat - very powerful!

Hannah was in the back of the room videoing the presentation, and when it was over the class of 70 remained inside, leaving Hannah stuck at the back with no way out! We finally went around and got her and the video camera out via the window!

Meanwhile back at New Day there was a lot of construction, wood-cutting, and organizing of the library going on!

It was so chilly today that Teacher Abby decided to take her class outside to learn in the sun!

No comments: