Friday, October 17, 2014

Date Night!

As a post-birthday celebration for Blu and a pre-birthday celebration for me, we took a one night trip to Livingstone! Caedmon stayed with the New Day boys, Cambree stayed with the Camp girls, and Cason stayed with Nurse Mandy! It was so great to get away for a night!

Getting ready to leave Thursday morning - Caedmon didn't like what I had on originally but approved my second outfit :)

Our first stop was at this new coffee shop - I'm not much of a coffee snob, but EEWWW it was gross!

Then on to eat my favorite food - seafood! (after Blu got a speeding ticket coming into town, of course...)

We splurged using birthday money from Blu's parents and stayed at the Zambezi Sun right on Victoria Falls!

They wanted me to dance with them but I politely declined..;)

Blu being...Blu

There were zebra everywhere!

That afternoon, we headed to the poolside bar and I got a Coconut Joe - it was orange juice, pineapple juice, and coconut milk - YUM!

When Blu asked me what I wanted to do in Livingstone, I pretty much said enjoy some air-conditioning and EAT...someone else cooking it besides me! We LOVED our Indian meal (Blu's favorite!) at The Golden Leaf!

On our balcony, getting ready to head back to New Day!

We headed to the airport to pick up our volunteer team from Rosemont, Georgia! Excited to serve with them for a week in this VERY HOT month of October! :)

No comments: