Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Costa Rica - Day Three - Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday! It's going to be hard to top this 35th birthday of mine - spent at the Four Seasons Resort on the Peninsula Papagayo in Costa Rica! Blu, Cloud, and Rita spoiled me all day - it felt like a day spent in paradise!

Room service on the balcony!

We started our morning with ladder ball on the beach.

Then, we went paddle boarding - it was so much fun and not as hard as I thought it would be!

Love spending time with this man!! We have spent 18 birthdays together!

At lunch, we went to the resort Tico's Bar for some yummy food - burgers for the guys!

I tried "Mini Fiesta Ceviches", which was a bucket of different mixtures of fish - my kind of meal!

And some pineapple juice!

We found a pool overlooking the ocean and swam for awhile

And then we found the waterfall jacuzzi!

I love the paths back to our room - this resort is gorgeous!

Love this ocean view!

After an afternoon of swimming, reading, and snacks at the coffee bar, we headed out for supper - sushi!

Blu's first taste....

His look = "It's not as bad as I thought, but I'll stick to burgers."

In the touristy parts of Zambia, there are monkeys/baboons everywhere - here, it's raccoons!

Rita had them bring me a special cake for my birthday - so sweet! It was a fabulous 35th birthday! :)

No comments: