Sunday, March 22, 2015

Mugshot - March 22nd

We have lived in our house for 4 years, 2 months, and 22 days. Not ONCE in all that time have I rearranged one piece of furniture - not one! (Does that speak to my personality?? Someone who doesn't like change??? ;) After seeing Laurie's newly rearranged living room, and Niki (who is constantly rearranging) telling me she has rearranged her bedroom about 5 times in their 18 months here, I got motivated! So this afternoon, we had a family project of rearranging things in our house - fun fun!

We finally did away with our mosquito net...after 7 total years in Zambia we have all had malaria many times. We rarely see ANY mosquitoes here, so we feel pretty safe..

Caedmon did his whole room by himself..making his Rogers Eagles banner the focal point ;)

Cambree, my little packrat.... I had to abandon the project when it came to her room...couldn't handle the chaos. Thankfully, Daddy intervened and helped!

Cason's room didn't get done, but he did help work on our living room!

No comments: