Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Last Mugshot - March 31st

The last day of the month is always a little insane for me! If I'm not in the classroom teaching Math or Reading, then on the last day of the month I can be found gluing monthly receipts, transferring paypal money and figuring out fees, entering American payroll and distributing monthly donations for our American volunteers, walking around the property paying our Zambian employees (if I'm ever snake-bitten it will most likely be on the last day of the month...), and closing out the month's financial books. That sentence made me exhausted! :)

Gluing receipts, with Cambree & Reagan watching... (not much to do if watching someone glue receipts is your entertainment!)

I have really enjoyed Mugshot March and hope that it gave you a little glimpse into my every day life at New Day! Every day is different! I am closing out the month by finalizing our furlough tickets - we leave in 4 months and 6 days!

No comments: