Saturday, March 28, 2015

Kids Club and More!

this is a random conglomeration (woohoo! I used a big word!) of pictures from the last couple of days!

For their treasure chest reward, Phillip, Joseph, and Mweene chose 2 weight-training sessions with Papa Wes!

Meanwhile, Caedmon, Misheck, and Muchoni chose lunch & a movie at the Wilcox house!

Me & Cambree hanging out at Kids Club

Me & Mapalo - I cannot help but love Mulenga's tiny little boy!!

My girls in the truck on our way to youth girls' Bible study Friday afternoon

Alex pitching in a fierce kickball game

Blu thought Jesus just might come through these clouds this afternoon at Kids Club!

Cynthia helping to dry dishes after Kids Club

This is my "Wow this is a lot of kids at Kids Club" face!

167 plates to wash, rinse, & dry! Thankful for lots of good help today!

Gertrude was excited to get to first base!

Nobody can outrun Sisi!

Vanessa standing in front of her grandma's memorial light

Soccer!

Laurie & Baby Emma

Laurie, Niki, & the twins

Poor Reagan cut her finger today slicing an apple :( I told her to "show me her sad face," but in reality she acted like it was no big deal!

Sidney & Baby Justin

No comments: