Friday, June 30, 2017

It's Friday again!

I sure do love Fridays! I get to sleep late (6am!), I use dry shampoo instead of washing my hair (my hair is loooongg...takes forever to wash!), my Math classes are a little more laid-back, and I have the whole afternoon off! Today is the end of the month, which means TONS of work for me, but I got a lot done yesterday to try to keep my Friday not so crazy (plus my dad hands out the payroll to all of our Zambian employees, so that helps a ton!). Tonight, we are having a yummy supper and then we rented the new Beauty and the Beast, so it should be a great night!

Meet Uncle Aubrey! Aubrey is from the Copperbelt of Zambia (about 14 hours away in Central Zambia - Ndola specifically). He has been hired as New Day's new kitchen manager/mechanic. He is GREAT with kids and has spent many years in ministry. We are excited to have him, and he killed a snake his first day! (after first clarifying that it wasn't New Day's pet!)

Laston is getting so naughty big!

Sweet Maggie's "wow" face!

We have a new baby girl! Her name is Margaret Anne, and she was born on March 16, 2017. Her mother died 2 weeks ago, and she was staying with her grandmother. They only had cow's milk to feed her, and she was eventually hospitalized with diarrhea. The family came to us seeking help as they realized they could not provide care for her. Welcome to the family Margaret Anne! (She is living in the Luyando House with Mama Loveness!)

A smile from our oldest, Sisi!

Stanley monkeying around!

A big smile from Terry, who has a birthday next week!

A hug from Muchoni :)

Emma has always loved her "Bubba!"

Dad working with Caed & Machila in 7th grade Science

My 6th grade Math Class

Mom's 3rd grade Lang Arts class

Love this picture and all it captures!

No comments: