Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Groundhog Day

So there's this really ridiculous movie (that my husband loves...) called Groundhog Day, about a man who wakes up and relives Groundhog Day over and over again. I read a blog post a couple of years ago asking people to think about what their Groundhog Day would be - what day they would love to relive over and over again. Well, I have way too many to choose just one, but I can choose one for the last year, 2015. I don't even have to think twice about it!

My Groundhog Day: Family Trip to Turner Falls, Oklahoma

We laughed, we hiked, we crawled, we climbed, and it was just us. Our awesome little family of 5 spending the whole day with no electronics, no distractions, just together outside. I would love to relive that day over and over again! What's your Groundhog Day?

No comments: