Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hanging of the Green!

Last night was our Hanging of the Green service at New Day! Unfortunately, I missed it since Cambree is sick, but Blu took some great pictures! The kids loved putting up their ornaments (most of them were made by Blu's mom in 2012!), and setting up the nativity scene!

Axer

Ben

Caedmon

Cason waiting oh so patiently.. ;)

Cason

Christina

Cynthia

Francis

Glory put up an ornament for her sister Precious, who died one year ago December 4th

Glory

Gertrude

Joseph

Kefbert

Kelitah

Being silly!

Laurie hanging up Cambree's ornament - that's what best friends do :)

Laurie

Mama Liz bustin' a move!

Lusyomo - her first Christmas at New Day!

Machila

Malilwe's first Christmas here too!

Misheck

Muchoni

Mweene

Phillip

Prince's first Christmas at New Day!

Sisi

All done!

The kids had a great time and are so excited about Christmas!

And on a sidenote - can I just say I LOVE the Paleo lifestyle?! I get to eat fruits, vegetables, meat, eggs, nuts - all my favorite things!! I never feel deprived or hungry, I have lost weight, I can see a difference in my skin, and I feel so good! Here is last night's supper: scrambled eggs with red peppers, tomatoes, onions, and avocados, sausage patties, and a fresh fruit salad - YUM!

No comments: