Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers' Day 2014

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, especially my 2 favorite moms ever - Mama & B-Maw! I love you both! Today has been a fun day - I woke up to the kids watching old home videos from 6 years ago - so fun to see them so little, and to see how tired I looked to be pregnant with 2 toddlers! ;) For Mother's Day, I got an Amazon gift card from my parents, a new (pink!) chitengi cloth wrap and necklace from Blu, handmade gifts from the kids, and a massage! We have a roast in the crock pot and bread in the bread machine - praying power stays on today! After church this morning, we had the 2nd Annual Mother's Day show led by Mama Lala - the kids were hilarious dressed up as each of the "moms" at New Day! Enjoy these pics!

Cason kept busting out into random dance moves! He was Noah, Debbie's sidekick!

"Teacher Diana" & "Teacher Carolyn"

"Mama Lala" and "Mrs. Choma"

"Mama Martha", "Mama Joyce", and "Mama Liz"

The Narrator

"Aunt Niki", "Noah & Teacher Debbie", "Nurse Mandy," and "Teacher Darbi"

Happy Mother's Day from New Day!

No comments: