Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day with the Winsmans

The kids got up at 11pm thinking it was morning...and then at 5am... I've been told that one day I'll miss this. :)

Look what Santa brought!

A BB gun for Caedmon!

Cambree got new clothes and matching clothes for her doll!

Cason got tons of superhero stuff, including Spiderman shirts!

Then Grandpa read us the Christmas Story

And we had Christmas cinnamon rolls!

Blu got The Bible on dvd, a Duck Dynasty shirt, and guitar picks!

The kids loved their new Wipeout game for the Wii!

Caedmon got a gumball machine!

Art supplies and a book from the Kimbroughs!

Spiderman supplies!

Cambree loved the photo album from Grandpa & Mama Dee of their time together!

Loved this coloring set from the Kimbroughs!

This is the gift she's been waiting for...Pepper the dog from American Girl!

How cute!!!

Batman supplies!

Awesome from the Kimbroughs!

A cuddle break with Grandpa

Dad loved his books from us!

Mom got Dad puzzles made out of pics from our Cape Cod trip!

We love stockings!

Just one pic to prove I was there.. :) I love my new kitchen towels! I also got a $100 gift card - one last pedicure here I come!

Mom loved her "bigger" bicycle seat :)

Check out this Christmas lunch! :) We went on a 4 mile walk after this... :)

No comments: