Saturday, February 4, 2017

It's raining, it's pouring!

Have I mentioned it's the rainy season?!! We have gotten and are continuing to get SO. MUCH. RAIN. We love it though, as the temperatures are not nearly as hot as we are used to for January/February! Here's a little of what's been going on around here this past week!

Cason gets hold of my phone a lot...

The Prosthetic Clinic is just about completely done!

Dad's been busy mowing! (the job that never ends, especially during rainy season!

I happened to take my phone to Kids Club today and got some sweet pics! I love Emma's elephant dress!

The seesaws are a big hit!

So sweet :)

Luyando wasn't impressed with Kids Club...

Mweene's such a good big brother! Mweene is known as the "responsible one" in his house!

Waiting for the rain to stop so we could begin our lesson!

This is what's been keeping the Tidwells busy every day (and evening!)

No comments: