Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What's Up Wednesday!

What to do when you have an hour to kill before Body Combat.... What's Up Wednesday of course!

1. What We're Eating this Week

Ah...American food...After a weekend of eating out (Chick fil a, Applebee's, Starbucks, etc.), I decided to cook every night this week! Yesterday was crock pot roast with potatoes and carrots, tonight is tacos, and tomorrow will be some variety of chicken and pasta! Friday is yet to be seen but may be breakfast for supper - my fave!

2. What I'm Reminiscing About

October makes me reminisce about my childhood and Halloween! Some of my earliest memories are of trick-or-treating at my Grandma's house!

1988 at Grandma's :)

3. What I'm Loving

This right here. Les Mills Body Combat, Body Pump, Body Flow, and CX Worx classes at BFC every morning!

4. What We've Been Up To

Oh ya know...all those American things we don't usually get to do! Ballet, soccer, flag football, gymnastics... :)

5. What I'm Dreading

Watching the kids say goodbye to grandparents, cousins, and friends when we head back to Zambia on January 4th. I know it's still 3 months away but ugh...so hard to watch!

6. What I'm Working On

So I'm in the process of putting all 3 of my books into one novel with 3 parts and doing some major editing! Should be ready in the next month!

7. What I'm Excited About

T-20 Days until our Costa Rica trip!!!

8. What I'm Watching/Reading

Love this show!! Some fellow missionaries told us about this show, and we are addicted!! Tom Selleck is amazing...Donnie Wahlberg is amazing...Bridget Moynahan is amazing...it's a clean show about a police family in NYC. Watch it!


And reading Terri Blackstock's Moonlighters series

9. What I'm Listening To

I don't listen to much unless I'm driving, but my new favorite song is "At the Cross" by Chris Tomlin. I am also listening to a LOT of Audio Adrenaline's "Big House", as that's the song our New Day video is set to on this furlough!

10. What I'm Wearing

If it's between 7am and 1pm, then it's definitely workout clothes!

11. What I'm Doing this Weekend

My sister and her family and my parents are coming to Brownwood on Saturday to watch the kids' games and do some shopping! It will be our last day all together before my sister heads back to Zambia for their next missionary term. Then, on Sunday, we are traveling to speak at FBC Bartlett, TX and Immanuel Baptist in Temple, TX about New Day Orphanage!

12. What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month

Taylor Swift concert - Oct 17th in Dallas!

13. What Else is New

I'm in birthday party planning mode for Cambree & Cason's November birthdays - 70s disco and Ninja turtles - fun fun!

14. What is My Favorite Halloween Tradition

Costumes!!! I love my kids picking out costumes and dressing up - so fun!!


Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: