Friday, November 28, 2014

Winter Wonderland! (not quite...)

Yesterday in the 96 degree (in our house) heat, we decided to pull out the Christmas decorations!

It is always fun to remember what we have since we are only here to decorate every other year!

It's also fun to see what the rats have destroyed - the kids' faces as they saw what the rats had eaten were priceless!!

It was Cambree's year to put the star on the tree!

Cason was such a big help! He only dropped one nativity set, decapitating poor Joseph. Cambree (my super compassionate child) rushed to him saying, "It's ok, Cason! It's only his head!" :)

Our Advent table - our Advent devotions start Sunday!

My nativity collection

My Santa collection

One of my favorite ornaments from my sister!

The tree! I love it!

Our winter wonderland!

After all that work, it was time for 80 minutes of P90x Yoga with Mandy!!

No comments: