Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Fun!

Such a fun day for all of us here at New Day! Homemade cookies & American chocoalte for the kids this morning before breakfast, heart-shaped pb&j for lunch, gifts from Teachers Diana, Carolyn, & Papa Wes & Mama Lala, a yummy supper, and we ended it all with a climb up to the top of the water tank stand!!

Can I just say I was a little nervous??

I took a Sharpie so each kid could sign it, because I doubt I'll let them up there for another 5 years or so....

So cute!

Giving the roof Blu built on "The Ark" a big thumbs up!

Can you see why they call it The Ark? It's huge and will house 30 volunteers!

Mama said it was time to climb down!

See?? It's a long ways up there!!

Awww... still my baby!

Nurse Mandy arrived yesterday!

Teacher Jenna & the kids acting out the book Bambi

Caedmon & Muchoni

No comments: