Monday, February 3, 2014

Superbowl fun in Zambia!

About 4 hours before the big game even started, we were partying up at New Day! We had great food, great fellowship, and great...well, we didn't have the football, but it was still a great excuse to get together and eat and play games!

Diana put together this veggie tray and deviled eggs, and you can see Jenna's homemade tortilla chips and guacamole in the background!

I made bread bowls for our soup..yep we had soup in 90 degree weather!

Dessert - yum!

Kelsey & Niki

Jenna & Kelsey being goofy

We had fun playing Apples to Apples. Poor Blu was the only guy since Ricky was sick! At one point he said, "Ladies & gentlemen...I mean ladies..." :)

Cambree had a fall on her bike and got a big swollen bump between her eyes!

Here is last week's Spelling Test for Cambree - she would be halfway through 1st grade according to her age, but we have her in 3rd grade Language Arts here! (yes, I am boasting about my child..it's my blog, so I reserve that right ;)

We had this gorgeous double rainbow last week - pics don't do it justice!

No comments: