Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Morning with the Tidwells

The fun started at 5:50am! :) After doing our last Advent devotion and Baby Jesus being placed in the manger, it was time to open presents! Caedmon loved his new desk!
All of the kids got "computers" :)
And from Paw & B-Maw....a camera!!!!
Cambree said, "I got an office!!!!"
I think the desk made Cason feel all grown up :)
The kids got office supplies in their stockings - rulers, post-it notes, scissors, markers, crayons, glue, etc. They LOVED it! Blu got a TV Guardian from his parents!! He'd been wanting one for a long time, and the kids said, "Now we can watch The Sandlot!!!" Blu also got stocking stuffers - a Zambian coffee mug, candy bars, chips, body wash, raisins, and hot tea :)
I am constantly yelling at whoever in my house steals my pens! Caedmon & Blu made me this pen holder to mount on the wall by the computer (pen is connected by a shoelace!!) I love it! :) I also got a BIG gift card to Amazon to buy books on my Kindle, body scrub and facial stuff, a Coke zero!, and The Life of Pi!
Cambree gave Blu & I each a $1 bill (wrapped and under the tree) to "use when you're in America!" It came from her own bank and was so sweet. :) We will do Christmas again in January with Darbi's side of the family! Cinnamon rolls just came out of the oven, cinnamon breads for widows are going in, and Blu & I are going to see if we can sneak a nap in! Merry Christmas!

No comments: