Saturday, March 15, 2008

The W

Now I realize that some of you may not be interested in EVERY detail of our Spring Break vacation, but I know my mama is, so the next few days will be detailed!!

Blu's cousin, Jeff, works in Acapulco and has a condo at The W Hotel in Dallas. So he isn't here, but we are his guests tonight since we fly out early tomorrow morning! They valeted our car so that was exciting! :) His condo is AMAZING... The pictures don't do it justice..there is a sound system in every room and tvs in every room including the bathrooms over the huge bathtub!!! We enjoyed the great room service dinner-we had a smoked turkey sandwich and a roasted chicken dinner with potato puree!! We'll probably order dessert later. We feel so spoiled!!

Photobucket
The living room and kitchen

Photobucket
The bedroom we are staying in

Photobucket
Blu was impressed with the statue!

Photobucket
I had to finish my book!!

OK, we fly out in the early morning so we'll post again tomorrow night about our first day in New York City!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

hehehehe. Looks like you two are having fun!

Brandi said...

Oh how fun! That place looks gorgeous!!

Thanks for not posting about your time in the hot tub or something. . .I got a little worried there for a sec!

I know you and your mom went to that "session" together, but some "vacation fun times" should be kept off the blog! ha ha!

Love ya! I hope NYC is WONDERFUL for you!!!

Brandi