Saturday, October 20, 2007

Birthday!!

Well, my birthday is Sunday, but somehow I have turned this whole weekend into my "birthday weekend!" :) I don't know how I managed that.. So my parents have the kids for 3 whole days!! It is so weird to have Cambree gone since this is really the first time since she was born (because of nursing..) Anyway, so last night, Blu took me to SIX FLAGS for my present!! It was the Fright Fest so it was open from 6-11, and we ended up leaving at 10 because we had ridden EVERYTHING!! It was so much fun, no long lines, nice weather!! We had such a blast!! It was a big sacrifice for Blu to take me because he is terrified of heights, and I made him ride everything since it was my birthday! Tonight we will take advantage of the kids being gone to go play some tennis after a church fellowship. And then tomorrow, we will go eat at Chili's! What a great weekend!

On a lighter note, if you are reading this, can you please pray for our church. Blu is the youth pastor, and I can't say much obviously, but there is about to be a split. Please pray that people's hearts will be softened and that God will have His way in our church. A big vote is Oct 28th, so please keep this situation in your prayers...

Happy Birthday to ME!!!! :)

3 comments:

Tama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DARBI........HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Hope you have a great relaxing weekend, you need it after a hard month! Have a Sweet time enjoying your man!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!
You and Justin nearly celebrate together......his was Saturday! What a treasure to have all that time child free!!! And...to still be soooo young! aahhh... :o)

Amber G. said...

Well, I am a lttle late... but "Happy Birthday!" anyhow!! It sounds like your weekend was great...

Amber