Friday, August 31, 2007

Please say a prayer...

Hey! This isn't an adoption update, but I know a lot of people read my blog, so I have a special prayer request. My closest friend is a 17 year old girl named Jessica. She is in our youth group, but God has brought us together as FRIENDS. Jessica started her senior year of high school on Monday, and on Wednesday she found out that her mom has cancer. Things don't look very good right now. Please lift up Jessica and her family in your prayers (she has 5 siblings..ages 14 to 30) and pray for her mom Gloria. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darbi,

Thankyou so much for praying for us- we truly appreciate it.*hugs*

Charity

Diane Larson said...

Darbi, Thanks so much for checking out our blog. We are in youth ministry also, and love it. I have a special friend named Katie, she is a junior. She has been in Montana all summer and it has been strange. I am so sorry for your friend and will be praying for her and her mom. I may share her request with my small group. I am so excited that your financial situation has improved so that you feel more comfortable with the adoption. Have a relaxing Labor Day weekend. Diane

Amber G. said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. Thanks for sharing about it... I will definitely be praying for the whole family.

Amber

S and K said...

Darbi,
We are praying for Jessica and for her mom, Gloria.
Love,
Katy