Sunday, August 12, 2007

An Update...

Wow...we sent out fundraiser letters 7 days ago... in those 7 days, we have raised $1,007. God is so good. We have received nothing but positive comments--lots of curiousity and questions, but nothing negative thus far!

I have really become a bit obsessed with checking the mail. I probably checked it 15 times on Friday, and it NEVER came! I was so upset, because I just KNEW there were orders that had come!! I couldn't figure out why it hadn't come!! The next day, the mail came and our Friday's mail was all marked "mailbox blocked, couldn't deliver on Friday.." Oops.. :)

2 comments:

S and K said...

Yay, praise the Lord for His provision... we'll keep praying too!
Love,
Katy

Amber G. said...

This is a great update!
I haven't sent out our fundraising letters yet, even though I have worked on them... It is so hard to ask for money, isn't it? Plus, I think I am a little worried about the reactions and having to deal with the possible negative responses about Henry having cp.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your update. It encouraged me to get my letters mailed!

Blessings,
Amber