Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Immigration update

Well, Immigration updated their website and they are now processing I-600a's that they received May 11, 2007. They received ours on June 26, 2007, so they're getting there!! Probably another month or two before we will hear anything from them..*sigh*

We did hear today from an adoption loan agency that we were denied funds at this time. BUT they are going to profile our family on www.legacychild.org in hopes that a family who has created a memorial fund will choose us to receive their funds (as an interest-free loan). I think the lady who called was surprised by my upbeat attitude even when she told me that we didn't get the loan right now. God will provide for us!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

It's coming Darbi!! The 171H will be there before you know it!

The legacychild thing is very cool. I'll be praying for you guys,

Brandi

S and K said...

Praying for your finances... yes, the Lord will provide! We are so eager to see what the Lord is doing in and through your family. I can't wait for you to get your referral!!!
Love,
Katy

Brandi said...

Darbi, what's your onedollar site?

Brandi

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of the Legacy Child. Hopefully I'll never have to set up a memorial but if I do I've found my place.
Carey