Friday, August 24, 2007

50s Bash

Ok so tonight was our 50s Back to School Bash for our youth group at the church (Blu is the youth pastor). It was so fun dressing up! My normally blonde husband dyed his hair black--I hope it washes out!! Anyway, the highlight of the evening was when me and Blu were jitterbugging (yes..we danced in our Southern Baptist church!) and his arm didn't quite clear my wig...I think you see what's coming...YEP! The wig flew off my head and across the room! (slight exaggeration) The crowd went wild!! It was good to do something that got my mind off of the adoption for awhile. Although a little sweetheart named Samuel sure has been on my mind a lot lately.. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Brandi said...

How cute are you guys? Have you heard anything about Samuel?

Love ya,
Brandi

Amber G. said...

Oh, you guys are TOO cute! Peter and I went to a 50's dance at our church the year we were engaged... It was alot of fun.

I'll be praying about your heart toward Samuel... I know how it is to have a little guy strangely on your heart... It was that way for me with Henry... completely unexpected. May the Lord speak clearly!

Amber