Sunday, May 27, 2018

Quick Post before Epic Post!

Here is a quick update of last week before I do a massive field trip post! It is Sunday evening at 8:30pm and I am waiting for some hot water after the other 4 people in my family have taken baths after camping all weekend! So here's what happened last week, and tomorrow I'll do a field trip blog!

I love our evening devotions and the cuddles I get from my kids - even this boy, who will be THIRTEEN in 6 days!

I spent some time working with Blu in the container/office remodel!

We will miss our Monday/Wednesday/Friday fresh milk from Godfrey!

Mama has gone country!

This sweet little girl named Nella is now ours! After a very confusing 6 weeks of us having temporary custody (she was literally dropped off at 10pm after being told she had run away with an older sister from an abusive family caring for her after her mom died last October), we finally have permanent custody of Nella! She turned 5 on April 29th, and she is settling in at Mama Loveness' house!

She was so excited about her first day of school! I told Axer to stand with her so that maybe she would smile, and Axer said, "No..she doesn't smile." :( Not yet anyway!

Speaking of school, progress is being made on our new classroom block!

And our new orphan house!

No comments: