Friday, May 11, 2018

Last Week in Pics!

I should be in bed, but my to-do list for Saturday is very long, so I am trying to knock out some things on Friday night! (And Blu is doing yoga right now, so there's that.) So here's blog #3 for tonight - a look at the last week!

This is why we are doing P90x...because of Blu's homemade cinnamon rolls!

Oh how I love this picture!

Midday power naps!

What do we do after Discipleship class? Wall sits!

Cambree said goodbye to Purity this week as she heads back to boarding school! :(

A Friday soccer tournament, that ended with New Day winning in penalties - Caedmon scored!

Cambree had a Harry Potter marathon!

We had an unusual late rain, so Cason did this...

Selfie on the way to church!

I love hearing my man preach!

Mama Catherine and Joy

I don't have many pics of Steven, but he's starting to walk and really take off on his own!

Poor Lulu has been sick, so Blu took her to the clinic.

Let the packing begin! Our goal is 25 trunks or less...

Monday was the first day of Term 2! 12 weeks to go!

Mom & Dad are ready to get this term going!

And...something I had been dreading all week. On Friday night, we had to say what will be one of our hardest goodbyes, to sweet Machila. She and Caedmon have been best buddies and classmates for 7 years. He will truly miss her.

These four have played together since they were little bitty!

I wasn't going to cry...I wasn't going to cry...and then Machila hugged me and held on tight...and I lost it. She is one of my favorite students I have ever taught, and she has a heart of gold. I can't wait to see what God has planned for her life. (But she can be my daughter-in-law one day. I'd be cool with that.) ;) My heart aches to say goodbye to this girl.

No comments: