Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Well, today is the day when Blu does the dishes ALL. DAY. LONG. It's pretty wonderful. :) Seriously, I woke up to a gorgeous vase of flowers and the BEST videos that Blu & the kids made. I felt pretty special and so, so blessed.

To watch the videos, you can click here and here!

I am beyond blessed to have this woman in my life. I didn't get to choose her, but God knew exactly what He was doing when He made her my mom. She is my best friend. And in 40 days, she will live next door to me. I still can't quite grasp that God is giving me the desires of my heart!

I am also so blessed to have B-Maw in my life. She has loved me for 18 years, and it is a privilege to be her daughter-in-law! AND she's coming to see us in 13 days!!!! The last time they came was about 6 months before New Day got kids, so we can't wait to show them all that has happened in the last 5 years!

Yesterday, we completed our April Field Trips with a field trip for the "little ones" - toddlers, Pre-K, and Kindergarten! They went to Choma for the day to a play park, to eat pizza, and to get ice cream!

On the way...

A "real" bounce house!

Lulu loves her some ice cream!

Who doesn't?!

Justin doesn't - he thought it was too cold!

Love these sillies!

We also concluded our April sleepovers last night (we hosted SIX!) with the "middle girls" group - they were probably the easiest group! Ballet before bedtime!

Lots of Barbies!

And now...it's back to school! Tomorrow we will start Term 2 that will go through July 29th!

No comments: