Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Spa Party!

Blu knows I love themed birthday parties, so he gave me a "spa" birthday party yesterday with his family! (We'll do more celebrations on my actual birthday, but I usually try to stretch my birthday out for as long as possible!!)

The party started with everyone getting the "Royal Treatment" - a head rub by Cason!

followed by a shoulder rub from Caedmon

And then a back massage from Cambree & Andie!

Then the cheerleaders (check out her first mum!) made their entrance to do some cheers!

My favorite cake - a cookie cake! (Blu was taking pictures, in case you were wondering what happened to my forehead ;)

Blu got me a Scentsy!!

Ok, girls, time to get jealous! My amazing husband googled how to make homemade foot scrub for me and he and the kids made it for me!!! Peppermint oil, coconut oil, and sugar!! WOW!!

I also got a pumpkin cinnamon latte candle from B&B that I've been coveting for the last 2 months, and of course the cruise to Cozumel from Paw & B-Maw! More presents to come later from my side of the family...*sigh*....I love birthdays! :)

No comments: