Monday, October 21, 2013

It's my Birthday - let's go to Cape Cod!!

I am 33 today!!! In celebration of birthday (ok, not really...it's in celebration of Mom & Dad's 40th anniversary!) we are taking a quick trip to Cape Cod! The morning started out at 4am as we headed to Killeen to fly to Atlanta. Thank goodness for TGI Friday's!


I opened a couple of more presents - $100 from Mom & Dad!

Gorgeous earrings from my sister!!

Here they come off the airplane - see the excitement in their faces!!

We made it!

Waiting for the shuttle bus...

Once we got onto the Cape, it was time to find some supper - I choose seafood!!! Most places were closed, but we found this cute little local place owned by a sweet guy named Larry! He said he could whip us up some clam chowder and lobster rolls real fast - awesome!

Y.U.M.

We finally made it to our rental house in Orleans and jumped into the hot tub! But first, Blu let me open my last present - he spent an hour at Dillard's smelling every perfume and picking out the one he liked the best (Nude by Rhianna). So romantic!!!! :)

It was a great 33rd birthday - more adventures on Cape Cod tomorrow! :)

No comments: