Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cape Cod - Day Three

We slept in again this morning (praise God for Paw & B-Maw keeping our kids this week!!!!) and then headed to Plymouth, Massachusetts! First stop was Plymouth Rock!

It was a COLD day today! (for us Texans anyway!)

Here it is! A little underwhelming :)

Time to board the Mayflower II to see how the Pilgrims traveled!

They had actors/actresses in costume to tell about the journey

Blu always asks me to take his picture in front of random things :)

Awww... :)

Lunchtime!

I finally got my lobster!

Dessert was at Cupcake Charlie's - 2nd place winner on Food Network's Cupcake Wars!

Sooooo good!!

Mine was the Peanut Butter Pleasure :)

We then headed to Plimoth Plantation for a tour of a Wampanoag Indian Village, a 17th century settlers' village, craft shop, etc. I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would!

Blu loves to talk to the people in costume, though his Zambian accent keeps coming out!

He made me take a picture of this oven to show Maxwell in Zambia!

My favorite picture of the day :)

No comments: