Monday, May 20, 2013

Birthdays Galore!

Today is the birthday of one of my favorite men EVER - my daddy :)

He is enjoying his birthday on an RV trip with my mom (and the gourmet coffee and dark choc cashews I got him!) :)

Meanwhile, across the ocean, 3 more birthdays were being celebrated! Hildah turned 33 on May 13th!

This girl LOVES earrings and ALL things girly :)

Teacher Carolyn shares a birthday with my dad - she turned 51 today! (She totally wouldn't mind that I just told you that! Plus, she has no interent... ;)

I got her this pink zebra scarf..because I want one too! Carolyn (aka the Sock Queen) also got 3 new pairs of socks, cappuccino, and a Coke zero - all of her favorite things! :)

Papa Wes turned 55 yesterday!! He still looks young! :)

Wes & Carolyn blow out their candles!

Let the water pouring begin!!

No comments: