Friday, December 16, 2011

Road Trip - We're not in Texas anymore!

I am weird. I will admit to that. I like to travel, and I like to take pictures of everything. And I LOVE to go to places I have never been!! So I was super excited for this road trip with Blu to be able to see Kansas and Missouri!! :)

So these amazing people, the Maydews, help Zambians and non-profits in Zambia by shipping containers to Zambia filled with things! Brian agreed to let us drive a load up to Kansas - mainly school items/curriculum! What an awesome ministry!
Here is the barn in Lebanon, KS that we unloaded into...

Here is the hole we got stuck in for 30 minutes before we could unload anything...

Here is the load we carried from Texas to Kansas!

The view from the barn - Kansas is gorgeous!!

Well who knew that little ole' Lebanon Kansas is also the geographic center of the continental USA!!! I was a little bit excited about this!!! :)

They even had a US Center Chapel where Blu pretended to preach :)

Ah..goodbye Kansas..you were great! (except for that nasty motel in Wichita..but that's another story...)

No comments: