Monday, December 19, 2011

Grace Point Church - Bentonville, Arkansas!

We had a great time getting to see our friends at GracePoint Church! We spoke for 3 services, and next week 1/3 of the church's Christmas Mission Offering will go to New Day! Thank you GPC, and all of our friends there, for your love and support of New Day!! :)

Best hamburger of my life at Five Guys!! And good company too with Mike, SaraLou, and Rob & Dawn Whorton (& Caleb & Jacob!)

The New Day building annex at Grace Point Church!

Pastor Mike McDaniel and his family: wife Lori, children Jordan, Caleb, and Joshua - They served in Zambia from 1997-2001 and worked with Kalenga!

I saw an old friend from Bartlett, Texas! Kim and her husband worked in the youth group when I was there! Now their 2 year old boy is a senior in Bentonville!

Remember these faces? Paul, Scott, & Rob!

Sara Lou (led the sewing class!) and me! She cut my hair in the church bathroom!

Blu, Aaron, & Misty

No comments: