Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from Temple, Texas!

Merry Christmas! We started our day with Advent and placing Baby Jesus in the manger, went to church, opened presents, had a delicious meal, and will spend the evening playing games! How wonderful it is to celebrate with our families this year!
Our family Christmas pic before church this morning

Grandma Marie loved her new coffee mug :)

Mom & Dad admiring their gift from the Kimbrough's - an engraved ornament!

Our kids' gifts from the Kimbroughs!

Grandpa, that is Cason's truck! We'll get you your own to play with!

Blu got me a new suitcase. :)

Cute flowers for my hair were in my stocking - Santa has style!

My sister got me the movie The Journey of Natty Gann-one of my all-time faves!!! :)

My mom hand-quilted a tree skirt for my Chrismtas tree!!!!! She's super talented!!

The three innocent little Tidwells :)

Children's sermon at church

Cason enjoyed his stocking!

Cason loves Blue's Clues! He got new books, plus Santa brought him a giant Blue's Clues dog!

Our kids enjoyed shopping for each other this year - Cambree got a pony from Caedmon

Cambree's gorgeous jewelry box from Mama Dee & Grandpa

and a Barbie from Cason!

Santa brought Cambree a baby doll and we got them matching pj's!

Caedmon's stocking (he got a Darth vader costume and light saber as well!)

Checkers from Cambree!

Mancala from Mama Dee & Grandpa!

Blu was a little embarrassed opening his stocking.... ;)


Blu & Mama Dee te-bowing with Blu's new book!

Our Tidwell ornament from the Kimbroughs!

I got Blu the whole series of 24 - one of our favorites to watch in Zambia!

No comments: