Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thump in the Night...

When we spent Friday night in Mapanza, we were exhausted (and Blu was sick), so we went to bed at 8pm. Sometime during the night, we were wakened by the thumping of loud footsteps. Blu had sent our night guard home since we were there, so he was convinced it was robbers in the yard running off with things. I was convinced it was Caedmon running through the house looking for us.

Blu jumped out of bed and ran to the door, ready to catch the thieves. He swung open the door and came face to face with two HUGE cows. He quickly slammed the door closed and ran back to bed!

1 comment:

Texascece said...

Darbi, I am sending a carepackage just full of treats for you and the family. If you want to use them now or hide them for Christmas or whatever....I think I went a bit insane??? It was soooo much fun though. If I mail it this week, I have no idea how long it will take to get to you.
Love! CeCe