Saturday, August 21, 2010

Home Sweet Bush!

My husband is amazing...WE HAVE INTERNET IN THE BUSH. Not just internet...I was able to video skype with my parents from the bush!! I mean, who else gets to be in the Zambian bush, go use the outhouse, and then come inside and video skype!!!!
We are excited about this little building--it will hold the new grinding mill we just bought! We will provide a grinding mill and a small store for people in nearby villages to come for food and to grind their maize!

This is the fastest any of the houses has gone up-this is the female workers' house!

Good start on the laundry/pantry/kitchen/dining/classroom building--it's huge!!

Skype with my parents in our house!

Kids eating supper on plywood :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. My wife and I visited Tanzania a couple of years ago on a mission with our church (All Saints Lutheran in Wales, WI). We help support the school children in the Songoro Parish near Mt. Meru. We also help support the Mt. Meru coffee foundation. I invite you to see my blogs at Rice Cookers Blog or stop by our website at RiceCookersMarket