Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Please continue to pray!

I know that so many of you have been faithfully praying for our family during our last few days of sickness. The kids are all doing much better, but unfortunately I have taken a turn for the worse.

The doctor gave me an antibiotic called Cipro for the strep/scarlet fever, and I have had a severe reaction to it. Every tendon and joint in my body is swollen and in severe pain and it takes all of my effort to even walk down the hall. I am miserable!! (I had to quit googling it after reading so many stores of people who could never walk again after taking Cipro!!!)

Please pray that the pain will go away quickly and that I will be able to function again. Please pray for Blu as he takes care of all three kids while preparing for our team of 20 that arrives on Saturday. We are encouraged knowing that so many of you are supporting us through prayer.

No comments: