Sunday, May 9, 2010

Feeling Better!!

Hey everyone! Thanks for praying! Today is the first day that I woke up and thought, "Hey..I might not be crippled forever!" I'm still very sore all over, but at least I'm mobile! The pain has seemed to settle in my wrists and one knee, but everything seems to be getting better! Thank you so much for praying! I'm a behind-the-scenes type of person--I hate being the focus of everyone's attention, so it was kinda embarrassing :) I'm headed out to the bush today with the Arkansas team that arrived yesterday. They slept in the bush last night and none were very impressed with the sleeping cots. :) Ah, camping... The men wanted to start work right away, so right after church and lunch they were going to begin building trusses.

A special Mother's Day shout-out to my Left Lung, my Mom. Without her, it's difficult to even breathe. We're super close and she knows me inside and out and still loves me. :) She's a special woman.

I woke up today with my heart just so heavy for those who have lost their moms this past year...my own dad, my aunts and uncles, my Jess, Mrs. Dianna, RoseAnne, Grammy, and so many others (but these were on my mind this morning) who will celebrate Mother's Day for the first time without their mom. I'm thinking of you all today!

1 comment:

LyndseyLoo said...

So glad you are feeling better. Love seeing all the pictures. I can't believe how much is getting done!