Friday, April 17, 2009

We love Grandma!!



This is my very special Grandma with my 3 kiddos. My favorite memory of Grandma is playing putt-putt with her. She ALWAYS won and I would get so frustrated that she wouldn't let me win! She also took us bowling, always had a chocolate jar at her house, played card games with us, colored with us, had Disney movies at her house and special blankets for us to use on the floor, and had the best climbing trees EVER. This past weekend was strange, because we went to see her, and we (me, Blu, and Grandma) sat in the rocking chairs on the porch while the kids ran around the backyard. It was so surreal, because I can remember running around the backyard with my cousins while all the "old" people sat in the rocking chairs on the porch!! Yes, I have become one of the "old" people now!! It's incredible to me that my kids will have memories of Grandma just like I do. Did I mention that Grandma had seven kids? What about 18 grandchildren? How about 29 great-grandchildren? (#30 is due this summer). But I'm definitely her favorite. :)

No comments: