Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Never too young??

You know, I've always heard that a child is never too young to learn about Jesus. Hmm.....

You have to picture my daughter, Cambree. She has HUGE blue eyes and a complete poker face. She gets her "wide-eyed, serious as a heart attack" face on when she is thinking about something serious. Then, she will get right in your face to tell you what she wants to say.

When I tucked her in last night, I told her, "Cambree, you go to sleep. Do you remember what's going to happen to you if you get out of bed?" (answer: spanking)

Her eyes got so big as she looked up at me seriously and whispered, "I'm gonna die on a cross."

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Haha that child is something else...I wonder who she gets it from ;)

Dayla Rowland said...

So Funny.

Anonymous said...

she is soooo funny! CeCe