Sunday, November 16, 2008

Still waiting...

Ok, I was REALLY convinced I would have had Cason by now!! I mean, Cambree was born at 37 weeks and it typically gets quicker with each one (so I was told...)! I am officially 39 weeks today (my ticker up there is a little off--I'm due next Sunday, the 23rd). I went to the doc this weekend after feeling some weird pains..they weren't like the contractions I remember with Cambree, but they were pains nevertheless! They didn't last though, and even though I am dilated to a 4 already, nothing else has happened!

Here's the kicker though--our doctor/hospital is 1 1/2 hours away! So our doctor said that even though it could still be another week, that being my 3rd child it could also go REALLY fast, and Blu needs to have some clean towels and an aspirator in the car! Whoa! Anybody have any cool stories to share of home/emergency deliveries?!

And by the way, I am SOOOO tired of being asked "When is that baby coming?!" or "you're still here?!" AND having people rub my belly!!! OK, I'm done complaining.... ;)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You're not done complaining...I'll hear more later lol