Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Ok, bear with me as I post tons of pictures of my cute kids on Halloween :)
It was Western Day at Preschool, and this was Caedmon's "tough cowboy face!"


He was so cute and SO excited to go to school that day!

Caedmon dressed as Tigger for Halloween!

And Tigger has to have his sidekick, Pooh!

We trick-or-treated at Grandpa & Mama Dee's house! (my parents)

Then we went to Grandma's house (my dad's mom) and she had HUGE bags prepared for the kids!

Then, it was off to church for the Fall Festival!

This was the best part! Cambree is so fearless!

Caedmon is a little more cautious...

We had to dress up too!

4 comments:

Tama said...

Bet your feeling a little like Bob these days too! Too Cute!

Jessica said...

Your whole family is just cute...all the time...it's kinda sickening...lol J/K!!! I love all of you!! =]

Becky said...

You all look great! You are about to have a baby! Look at that ticker!!! Not many more days to go!!!

KTandEMYsmom said...

I LOVE Bob & Larry toooo cute!