Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Guesses anyone??

So...the big news is that we're inducing on Monday, the 24th, if Cason doesn't show up before then!! I'm hoping he does come before then, although I came down with a cold yesterday so I'm really not feeling all that great.

So in a sad attempt to receive some blog comments throughout the day, let's have a guessing game! Can you guess the date, weight, and length of baby Cason? To give you some background, Caedmon was born at 41 weeks and weighed 7lbs, 1oz and was 20.5 inches. Cambree was born at 37 weeks and was 5lbs, 14oz and was 18.5 inches!

Ok I'll start and PLEASE someone leave me a comment with your guess!!! Humor me here!!

My guess is November 22nd...(because 22 is my favorite #, even though it'll be the 45th anniversary of the JFK assassination!), and I'm guessing Cason will be 7lbs, 9oz, 21 inches. :)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Nov 21, 7lbs, 5oz, and 20in!! What do I get if I win?? Haha ;)

Dayla Rowland said...

Let's see...November 23, 7lbs, 3oz, 20in

:-) Hope the cold gets better...

- Dayla Sue

Ron and Dee Winsman said...

November 24th, 8lbs. 3oz., 20 1/2 inches. Do you want a time?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa says:

November 22nd, 7lbs 7oz, and 17 inches long!

Laura T. says:

November 20th, 7lbs 14oz, and 18 inches long!

Anonymous said...

November 22, 8lbs

CeCe

The Kimbrough Family said...

24 November
11 a.m.
7 lb. 8 oz.
20 inches

Love you sis!