Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Wiggles!!

Today Caedmon and I ventured to the big city of Dallas to see The Wiggles live! I bought tickets back in June, so we've been excited about this for awhile! (Blu refused to go, so he stayed with Cambree!) We had such a good time! Caedmon was the perfect age to go and know what was going on. He sang and danced and most often just sat in awe! I loved seeing it through his eyes!! Ok, ok, and Anthony Wiggle isn't so bad looking either.... ;)

"Toot toot chugga chugga big red car..." (yes, I have their songs memorized...)


He was so excited!


Look at that boy dance!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ike loves the big red car!!

CeCe

Tama said...

I am soooo jealous. IIIII Love the wiggles! I always said they should make a mommy and me workout DVD. I'm always dancing to their music. Now Grace is getting too big but I have secretly put on their cd's. Shhhhh!