Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cakes!

So I'm kinda developing this hobby of cake decorating. It wears me out, but I LOVE to work hard on something and then see the finished project! I thought I'd share some of my cakes here, and then tell you what's coming up!
Caedmon's 1st Birthday


Caedmon's 2nd birthday


Cambree's 1st birthday


Caedmon's 3rd birthday


My friend Erika's wedding shower cake!


So my upcoming projects are some kind of birthday cake for Blu (red velvet), probably a Finding Nemo birthday cake for Cambree, and then (drum roll please...) a Bible cake for Blu's seminary graduation in December!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You're lame!! But ILY!!! =]

And you're pretty talented I guess...although you've never made me a cake! :(

Julie Redman said...

cute cakes...i used to do this when i only had 2 kids. 5 kids later we get "homemade" cake but not the fancy (it took me all night to make)cake. Maybe for the grandkids! :0)
julie

Becky said...

Wow! You are soooo talented!
Oh the places you've been and adventures you've been blessed to have on those babymoon's!!