Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Babymoon #2

Ok, I promise this one won't be as long as Babymoon #1, especially since I'm doing laundry and packing!! :) Cambree was due the same time that Cason should be here, so we took Babymoon #2 in August of 2006. I was 6 months pregnant. Blu's very gracious brother, Cloud, offered to pay for half of our airfare to Acapulco, and once we were there, we stayed with him and his wife Sammie, and they bought ALL of our food as well. So it was a great, week-long, beach vacation that cost us $400!





Strangely I don't remember much about this vacation... :) I know that I slept late a lot, spent a lot of time under a cabana on a beach ordering LOTS of food, and watched a lot of movies! The highlight of our trip was our day at the beach Pie de la Cuesta. I have never in my life seen waves so big. I'm a bit of a daredevil, but I was way too terrified to get in. (We went back about 1 1/2 years later when I wasn't pregnant, and I still couldn't bring myself to get in!)



It's really neat to take a vacation somewhere exotic with someone who knows the place! We got to experience unknown restaurants that were delicious and avoid all the usual "touristy" places! So that was Babymoon #2!

A little place called "Tacos on the Street" You stand on the street and wait for them to make your (very cheap and very good) tacos, and then you quickly sit and eat them so that someone else can have your seat!


Us at Senor Frogs

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks super fun!! Can't wait for babymoon #3!!! =]