Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Nicknames

Ok, ladies, let's hear it! What crazy nicknames for your kids do you have that only make sense to you??

Caedmon: We originally thought we'd call him Caed, but that hasn't stuck. However, we did start calling him Caeder-Potater. That eventually got shortened, and now he is and forever will be my Caeder-Po.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cambree: Her name is Cambree Rain, but for some strange reason, we started calling her Cambree Lu. This became Cambree Lulu, which became Cambree Lulu Bug, which eventually got shortened to Lulu, and sometimes LuluBug. Of course, Caedmon just calls her "Ditter" (sister), so he picked up on the Bug, and now Cambree is and forever will be my DitterBug.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Let's hear it! What's yours??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanner is Tanner Jack, Ethan is EG, Cass is Cassadoodles, Isaiah is Ike the Tyke

A Family said...

How funny about the nicknames! Tristan has a lot: T, T-Man, T-Bone, Boogie, Boogs, and I'm sure there's more but I can't think of them. And they can all be used within the course of a day depending on the cirumstance and mood. Skylar is pretty much just Skylar or Sky but at night I always say goodnight to "my Angel".

I trust you are hanging in there!

Chrsi

From Five to Eight said...

Hi Darby,
I'm on NTWH and Acres group. I had to jump on today to read your exciting new story! Amazing! Definitely a God call thing.
Our nicknames: Ellie Belly (when she was little..now she's almost 13yr and I wouldn't dare call her that!) Olivia is Livy Lu or LuLu,
Caleb is Caleb :) Chloe is cocoa, and Carsen is Bitty-boo (he will HATE that in a few years...he's 3yr!
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Hi Everybody!

I've been looking to figure out a place to begin with the Acai Berry free trial an was just wanting to know if someone had some opinions on whether or not the stuff works for weight loss? So far here's the only [url=http://acaiberrydetox.ndesignsblog.com/2010/03/12/get-to-know-acai-berry-free-samples/]article[/url] I have been able to read that seemed realistic for the goals I have. Thoughts?