Saturday, December 29, 2007

I love the Christmas season!

I promise I do! It's just that I'm the type who likes to experience something, and then move on to the next something. That, my dear friends, is the reason that all of my Christmas decorations were down by 5pm on Christmas Day! :) I know, I'm pathetic..

Anyway, we had a good time..made a whirlwind 24 hour trip to Brownwood to see family and then back here and had family with us for 3 days. Had a day off in between and now more family coming today, since my sweet husband is preaching at church tomorrow!! So today we're headed to the zoo with grandparents! (Don't worry--we'll steer clear of the tigers!)

Christmas was really a good time this year but kinda weird to look at it and wonder if this will be the last "normal" Christmas we have with our family here in the States... very interesting to see what 2008 will hold for our family.

Anyway, I'm kinda rambling today...finding it hard to focus...too much Guitar Hero has damaged my brain and all I see are bright colors...

Cambree and her Paw
Photobucket

Caedmon's new tricycle!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had me beat! I tore my stuff down 12/26....Cassidy helped me! Hee hEe. Last Christmas in the states, huh? Well, I knew you would not waste time. This kid #5 thing is a big challenge but God is see us through!

CeCe

Anonymous said...

Wow, Christmas Day?? Come on! I'd leave up the white twinkly lights all year if it wasn't white trash of me!

Anyways, thanks for a new post at least! more pics please!

Tama said...

Bah humbug Mrs Scrodge! It went to fast for me. I usally decorate the day after Turkey day but waited till the girls got home this year. So it seemed like it wasn't up long enough. White trash works for me! But my husband took them down already! It will be exciting to see your blog next Christmas!!!